Monday 10 January 2011

Product Review - Little Pumpkin



Danni and I have been so spoilt in having these gorgeous products from Little pumpkin to trial and review.

I have to say that I am beyond impressed! The quality of not only the product but their packaging is amazing. When I first opened our package with these products I was blown away by how beautiful they were. The gorgeous glass jars and their labeling is beautiful to say the least. And the smell of them oh my wonderful.


Soothing Baby Bottom Balm:

The smell of this is incredible. I cannot stop smelling it every time I open the jar! I cannot pinpoint what memory inside me it is evoking but there is a reminder in that jar and I will remember it. The smell is honestly one of the most delightful scents I have ever known. It kind of reminds me of a candy store but not quite. It is as though every gorgeous smell on earth has been lovingly packaged into one small jar. You MUST try this even if it is to smell it!

It has a gorgeously whipped like texture that is so beautiful to apply. It is creamy and luxurious oh and did I mention the smell hehe. My son's bottom is so kissable and smooth now. So healthy and soft is his skin. This product gets a thumbs up in every aspect.



Calm Baby Balm:

An Intricate balm designed to settle and relax, with delicate aromas of exotic wild crafted Atlas Mountain blue tansy, organic Roman chamomile, and a hint of organic tangerine. Designed for use at any time to calm and soothe.





















Sleepy Baby Balm:

Designed for use at bedtime to settle, relax and gently promote sleep. Sleepy Baby is a classic calming balm that features organic high-altitude Bulgarian lavender fused with traditional organic Roman chamomile with organic fair-trade East African shea butter.





















Day Time Snuffle Balm:

A soothing balm designed to relieve coughs and snuffles throughout the day. Infused with organic lemongrass and a complex of delicate citrus notes, This invigorating balm refreshes the senses whilst using Australian, organic rosemary and cypress for their decongesting and cold relieving properties.

http://little-pumpkin.com.au/shop/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be moderated and approved shortly.